Guys! if you ever come to visit India , Delhi the capital city of India is a must visit. The reason being is its a place for food. And I shall give you some small glimpses of the street foods.
The first place that comes to our minds after coming across the above dish is Delhi. Delhi is the apt place to get a taste from. Perhaps, the best street food in Delhi; this dish is known for its fluffy Bhature and an appetizing Chole. There is a special chutney that these vendors tend to offer which makes it even better.
- The best place to try– Giani di Hatti in Chandni Chowk, Nand Ke Chole Bhature in Sadar Bazaar, Chache di Hatti.
With over 25 different varieties of Kebabs ruling the Delhi street foods, this dish will give you the best reminder of the Mughal era. It includes Kakori Kebab, Shami Kebab, Galouti Kebab and much more.
- The best place to try– Chawla’s at Tilak Nagar, Vasant Place Market.
Gobhi ke Paranthe
A healthy splash of butter with diverse stuffing, Paratha over the years has become the best pick for breakfast. This street food in Delhi can be eaten at any time without much fuss.
- The best place to try– Parathe Wali Gali, Moolchand ke Parathe, Kakke di Hatti.
Multani Moth Kachori
A mix of rice, lentils and onions decorated with a well-fried kachori is a must try in Delhi. Different chutneys with a chaat masala mixed curd will make you just awe – inspiring.
- The best place to try– Moth Kachori Bhandar in Paharganj, Chandni Chowk.
A single dish capable to satisfy your hunger is what Raj Kachori is known for. Stuffed with oiled channa and crisp namkeen, this is an authentic food to give a try for sure.
- The best place to try– Haldirams in Chandni Chowk, Lajpat Nagar, and Connaught Place.
Kulfi is something which gets a positive response from everyone going out to have a superb dessert. The flavour and taste together make way for this delicious dish carrying caramelized milk and finely crushed granules of dry fruits.
- The best place to try– Roshan di Kulfi in Karol Bagh, Kuremal at Chawri Bazaar.
The lists is incomplete without your experience. if you are a foodie, then Delhi is a must visit to complete your hunger 🙂