Scrambled Egg sandwich
This one’s my favorite breakfast recipe of all time. The eggs are mildly seasoned and cooked for only a few second so they’re soft and go really well with toast.
1 medium onion, diced small
1 Tb olive oil or cooking butter
1/2 tsp black pepper
Rock salt to taste
1/2 tsp mustard sauce
1/2 tsp sriracha or any hot sauce
1/2 tsp oregano/fresh basil leaves
2 slices brown bread
1 pod garlic
1. Heat the pan till it’s hot. Now, put the butter in till it melts. Add the diced onions and let them fry till they’re golden brown and crisp.
2. Add pepper, salt and mix.
3. Break the eggs and let the bottom turn crisp. Now, add the sriracha, mustard and oregano over it.
4. Turn off the gas, scramble the eggs and take them off the heat.
5. Rub some garlic over the bread, spread some butter and heat it on the pan.
6. Put the scrambled eggs over the toast and serve.