30 July, 2020
Malabar Fish CurryPosted in : Fish/Seafood on by : Simmi Iyer
A delicious, creamy fish curry with goodness of coconut milk and full of chilllies, coriander and mustard seeds. Fish is a great dinner option since it is loaded with nutrients like omega – 3 fatty acids, proteins and several vitamins. Apart from being healthy, this fish curry is full of delightful flavours in luscious gravy. A perfect meal for the next dinner party!
- 40 Gram Whole coriander seeds
- 60 Gram Whole red chilli
- 10 Ml Coconut oil
- 1 Gram Mustard seeds
- 10 Gram Onion, chopped
- 3-4 Nos Curry leaf
- 20 Ml Coconut milk
- 5 Ml Tamarind pulp
- 5 Gram Coriander, chopped
- 120 Gram Seabass fish curry cuts
How to Make it?
- 1.Soak whole coriander seeds and whole begdi chilli together for 3 to 4 hrs at least.
- 2.Boil soaked ingredients, after boiling make a paste, and strain it.
- 3.Take a pan, add coconut oil, mustard seeds, curry leaves and chopped onions, cook it till translucent.
- 4.Put the strained paste, cook it well and add fish curry cuts in the gravy.
- 5.Finish with coconut milk and tamarind pulp.
- 6.Garnish with chopped coriander and fried curry leaves.