What to cook today? Why not a pizza. Kids love eating pizza when you decide to make it
And when its packed in a box, it has to be PIZZA !!!
Perfect food for a perfect weekend !!!
Ingredients Of Chicken Pizza
- 1 Tbsp Chili or sunflower oil
- 2 Boneless and skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1/2-inch pieces)
- 1 TSP Root ginger (grated), peeled
- 3-4 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4-5 TBSP Pasta sauce or 2 tomatoes (chopped and blended)
- 1 TBSP Chili and garlic sauce
- 1 TSP Soy sauce
- 1/4 TSP Chili powder
- 1 Readymade pizza base or a garlic pizza flatbread, 10-12 inches in diameter
- 1/2 Red onion, sliced
- 30 GRAM Cheddar cheese, grated
- A small handful fresh coriander leaves, chopped
How to Make Chicken Pizza
- 1.Preheat the oven to 200C.
- 2.Heat the oil on a medium heat in a frying pan or wok. Add the chicken and fry for 8 to 10 minutes.
- 3.Tip in the ginger and garlic and mix for a couple of minutes. Stir in the pasta sauce or tomatoes and soy sauce. Mix in the chili powder.
- 4.Spoon the mixture onto the pizza base. Sprinkle with the onion and cheese.
- 5.Bake for 10 minutes until the cheese has melted. Serve hot.
Garnish the chicken pizza recipe with chopped coriander leaves.
Key Ingredients: Chili or sunflower oil, Boneless and skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1/2-inch pieces), Root ginger (grated), Garlic cloves, Pasta sauce or 2 tomatoes (chopped and blended), Chili and garlic sauce, Soy sauce, Chili powder, Ready made pizza base or a garlic pizza flatbread, 10-12 inches in diameter, Red onion, Cheddar cheese