2 August, 2020
Aamras ( Mango)Comments : 2 Posted in : Veg/Non Veg on by : Simmi Iyer
There is no 2 ways about Mango. In India, when mango season begins the joy of eating mango for 2-3 months is non stoppable. People tend to make pickles, curries, ice creams and what not. Today would share the most common and famous recipe Aamras
Aamras means mango pulp, can be eaten without any condiments, can be eaten with puris, can be eaten as a sweet dish.
Sharing this simple way of making Aamras
- 2 cups Mangoes (Peeled and chopped)
- Sugar (According to your taste)
- 1 tsp Ground Cardamom
- 1/4 cup Milk
- Wash the mangoes and peel them.
- Remove the pulp and cut into small pieces.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend to make a smooth paste.
- Garnish with slivered almonds and pistachios.
- Serve chilled with hot Puris