Perfect for those monsoon or winter evenings, these Aloo Pakoras are super easy to make and gets ready in no time. It is also apt for those sudden monsoons when you crave for something delicious and deep-fried.
And the best part, these Pakoras are relished by everyone, because who doesn’t love Potatoes, Right?
And yes !!! if there is a nice tea with this recipe, am sure you will not stop eating this snack
- 250 gram Potato
- 1 cup Besan
- 2 tbsp Rice Flour
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/8 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 pinch Baking Soda
- Oil (as required, for frying)
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala
- Wash and peel the potatoes.
- Slice them thin slices and soak them in water.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Add water and make a slightly thick batter.
- Let the batter rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil for frying in a pan.
- Now drain the potato slices from water and add them in the batter.
- Coat them well with batter.
- Drop the slices in hot oil and fry on medium flame until nicely browned and crispy.
- Drain the pakoras on a plate lined with kitchen tissue.
- Sprinkle chaat masala all over the pakora.
- Serve hot.