2 August, 2020
Avocado Corn SaladComments : 4 Posted in : Veg/Non Veg on by : Simmi Iyer
It’s so fresh, bright and super easy to make, you can’t miss out on this one! It’s loaded with the best summer ingredients! Avocado corn salad is loaded with sweet corn cooked your favorite way
- 2 Corn on the cob
- 1 ripe avocado
- 250 grams about 8 oz cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- ½ red onion sliced
- ½ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon lime juice freshly squeezed
- 2 clove garlic minced
- 1 ½ teaspoon lime zest
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ teaspoon cumin powder
- Cook summer sweet corn on the cob the way you like it – boil, bake in oven or grilled on BBQ.
- Once cooked, let it cool.
- Meanwhile get the salad dressing ready. Into a jar pour in good quality olive oil, lime zest, freshly squeezed lime juice, salt and pepper to taste, minced garlic and cumin powder. Mix it well until combined. Keep aside until use.
- Cut the corn kernels off the cob.