Grilled Chicken – A nicely done piece of steaming hot grilled chicken with its tantalizing aroma and mouth-watering flavor is really hard to resist. We can all agree to the fact that grilling is probably one of the best ways to cook meat, especially when it comes to chicken. The smoky flavors make it an ideal canvas for playing around with sauces and you’ll be able to do exactly that and a lot more with these exclusive grilled chicken recipes am about to share with you.
- For the grilled chicken:
- 4 large chicken breast
- 2 lemons (juiced)
- 50 ml olive oil
- 2 large pod of garlic minced
- 1/2 cup plucked and chopped mint leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- For the grilled veggie salad:
- 2 zucchini, thickly sliced lengthwise
- 1 sweet lime cut into thick roundels
- 10 baby red radish, sliced
- 3 plum tomatoes thick roundels
- 2 butter head lettuce or any green lettuce available
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and crushed black pepper to taste
How to Make Grilled Minty Chicken With Veggie Salad
- 1.Marinate the chicken with all ingredients for 1-2 hours in refrigerator
- 2.Once chicken is marinated well, grill on moderate heat grill for 3 minutes each side.
- 3.Dress all veggies except lettuce with olive oil, salt and pepper; grill marinated zucchini and orange slice on hot grill plate.
- 4.Arrange plucked lettuce on the plate, place grilled chicken and arrange grilled and other dressed veggies on to the plate.
- 5.You won’t need any sauce with this as the chicken and veggies are juicy enough to satisfy your palate and taste buds.