4 August, 2020
Watermelon Feta SaladPosted in : Veg/Non Veg on by : Simmi Iyer
- 1 kg Watermelon (Cubed and seedless)
- 200 g Feta Cheese (Crumbled)
For the dressing
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1/2 tsp Lime Zest
- Freshly Cracked Black pepper
- 1/4 cup Mint Leaves (Chopped)
- Add watermelon in a large bowl.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Mix it well.
- Pour the dressing over the watermelon and toss everything well.
- Top with crumbled feta cheese. Serve immediately.