To make apple smoothie you can also use any vegan milk like non gmo soy milk, almond milk, cashew milk or coconut milk. A dash of cinnamon adds a nice aroma and flavor to the smoothie.
For making smoothie or milkshakes always use the variety of apples that are sweet. Avoid using apples that are tart or sour. When you use sweet apples you can skip adding any sweetener or add less amounts of it.
But if you do not get organic apples, then you can use regular apples. Just soak the apples in water in which some vinegar has been mixed. Soak for 15 to 20 minutes and then thoroughly rinse the apples. Use 1 tablespoon vinegar for 1 cup water
- 2 large organic apples
- ½ cup coconut milk – thin or medium consistency
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- Rinse 2 large organic apples and then peel them. Quarter them and remove the seeds.
- Take the chopped apples in a blender jar.
- Add 1 pinch cinnamon powder.
- Pour ½ cup coconut milk which has a thin or medium consistency.
- Blend till smooth.
- Pour straight away in glasses and serve apple smoothie immediately. Do not keep for a long time as then the smoothie turns dark due to oxidation.