This mango shake recipe makes for a delicious and creamy shake. I make mango shake many times during summers for the family. It quenches the thirst, keeps one full and is nutritious too. Mango milkshake also helps in weight gain. My earlier posts on strawberry milkshake and mango both are seasonal fruits, hence make the most of it once the season begins 🙂
- 2 Alphonso mangoes – medium-sized or any sweet variety of mangoes ( In India Alphonso mangoes are famous and sweet)
- 1.5 cups milk or ¾ cup milk + ¾ cup water – chilled or at room temperature
- 2 to 3 ice cubes – optional
- 2 tablespoons sugar or honey or jaggery – optional
- Rinse and pat dry 2 medium-sized mangoes. Peel and chop them. Add chopped mangoes in a blender jar.
- Add 1.5 cups milk.
- Also, add 2 to 3 ice cubes.
- Blend till smooth.
- Pour in glasses.
- Serve mango shake immediately.