Its all bout milkshakes. Personally am not a milkshake person but i dont say I cant have one. Mornings when you are rushing for your work, or schools or any important work, i think a quick milkshake solves all your stomach fillings
So here’ s a simple recipe for Strawberry milkshake
- 250 grams strawberries or 22 to 25 small to medium strawberries
- 2 cups chilled milk, 500 ml, you can also add 2.5 cups milk
- 3 to 4 tablespoon sugar or add as required (optional)
- First rinse the strawberries and then drain them.
- Slice off the green leafy part from all the strawberries. This is also called as hulling. Then chop the strawberries.
- Add the chopped strawberries to a blender jar along with 2 cups chilled milk.
- Add 3 tbsp sugar or as required. If the strawberries are very sweet, then you don’t need to add any sugar.
- Blend till smooth.
- Pour in tall glasses and serve strawberry milkshake immediately. You can also add a scoop of vanilla ice cream or strawberry ice cream and have a strawberry ice cream shake.