- 1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup or 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cups uncooked instant white rice
- 2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- Step 1.Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- Step 2.Stir the soup, water and paprika in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the rice and broccoli. Reduce the heat to low. Return the chicken to the skillet. Sprinkle the chicken with additional paprika. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is done and the rice is tender. Season to taste before serving.