Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Sausages
Smack your lips over simple and easy to prepare scrambled eggs tossed in mild spices with chicken sausages. A delicious and balanced breakfast spread that you can relish every morning.
ngredients Of Scrambled Eggs With Chicken Sausages
- 1/2 Onion, chopped
- 1 Potato , chopped
- 2 Chicken sausages (sliced)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 6 Eggs
- To flavour salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp cheese, grated
- Handful of spring onions, chopped
- Butter (to spread)
- Burger buns
- 1/2 cup milk
How to Make Scrambled Eggs with Chicken Sausages
- 1.Heat up the pan with olive oil.
- 2.Put potato into the pan and fry till it turns a golden brown color.
- 3.Put the chicken sausages in the pan and toss them.
- 4.Now add onions into the pan along with salt & pepper.
- 5.Turn off the heat and transfer them into another pan.
- 6.Beat the eggs to a mixture and add milk, and cheese and whisk.
- 7.Heat the pan and add both the mixtures, and cook on low heat.
- 8.Then gently scrape the bottom and add salt, pepper and sprinkle some spring onions.
- 9.Preheat the oven at 240 degrees for 5 minutes.
- 10.Spread butter on the buns and grill them for 4 minutes in the oven.
- 11.Garnish with spring onions