Skip to content
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- ¼ cup warm water or 62.5 ml warm water
- 3 to 4 tablespoon sugar or add as required
- 2 cups chilled milk or 500 ml chilled milk
- 6 to 8 ice cubes or as required
- In a blender take 1 tbsp instant coffee, 3 to 4 tbsp sugar, add 1/4 cup warm water.
- Stir very well. To make the shake, I used full cream milk. You can also use skimmed milk or low fat milk. If using skimmed milk or low fat milk, then just reduce the ¼ cup water to about 2 to 3 tbsp.
- Blend for a minute or till the coffee solution becomes frothy and the color lightens a bit.
- Add 6 to 7 ice cubes. For a thick cold coffee, you can reduce the ice cubes from 2 to 4.
- Pour 2 cups chilled milk.
- Blend once more till everything is mixed well and you get a nice froth on top.
- Pour in glasses and serve cold coffee. The froth on top settles down and reduces with time. So serve immediately