20 August, 2020
A refreshing summer recipe that is made with a fantastic combination of cucumber and mint leaves, Cucumber Cooler will surely give you some relief from the scorching heat outside.
If you can find fresh basil in the market, it tastes amazing in this drink and you can use it as a substitute for mint. It gets ready in no time, which means you don’t have to spend more time in the kitchen in this scorching heat.
- 1 Cucumber
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 6-8 Mint Leaves
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Black Salt
- Ice Cubes
- 3 cups Water (chilled)
- Lemon rings and mint leaves for garnishing
- Cut 3-4 very thin slices of cucumber for garnishing.
- Peel the remaining cucumber and cut into small pieces.
- Blend the cucumber in a blender with sugar, mint leaves and 1 cup of water.
- Strain using a sieve.
- Discard the pulp.
- Add lemon juice, black salt and remaining water in the cucumber juice.
- Add one thin slice of cucumber in each glass and put some ice cubes.
- Pour the drink in the glass.
- Garnish with lemon ring and mint leaves.
- Serve immediately.