Watermelon Juice is a refreshing summer cooler made just using 2 ingredients, watermelon, and black salt. It’s healthy, delicious, and super easy to make. Here is how to make it.
I personally love watermelon juice and I always prefer having it :)In Summers, I make sure to juice up my fruits so that I get the much-needed hydration along with all the necessary nutrients.
Some dark secrets wanna share with you all
Hydration is the key! This juice keeps you hydrated the entire day.
This juice is full of good electrolytes, and thus it can even help prevent heat stroke and also cools your body down.
- 500 g Watermelon (peeled and cubed)
- 1 tsp Black Salt
- Remove as many large seeds from the watermelon as easily possible while cutting the fruit.
- Add the watermelon cubes in a blender.
- Blend for 10-12 seconds.
- Pass the juice through a soup strainer to get rid of the seeds and large pulp.
- Add black salt and mix well. Serve chilled.