A healthy and a filling dish made by using of oatmeal is the perfect for the breakfast.
Oats Omelette Recipe is a healthy and a filling dish making use of oatmeal. Since, it uses oats, it also makes it diabetic friendly. It doesn’t taste any different from a normal omelette making it easier to introduce into our diets.
- 1 cup Instant Oats (Oatmeal)
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 1 Onion , finely chopped
- 1 Tomato , finely chopped
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum) , finely chopped
- 1 Green Chilli , finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- 3-4 tablespoons Milk
- 2 teaspoon Sunflower Oil
- Salt and Pepper , to taste
How to make Oats Omelette Recipe
- To begin making Oats Omelette, take a big bowl and whisk together all the ingredients to a normal omelette consistency using milk.
- Heat a pan, brush a little oil and pour half of the omelette mix onto the pan and let it cook for a few minutes until the base is cooked.
- Flip the omelette and let it cook for another few minutes and keep aside.
- Similarly, make another omelette.