A fruity alcoholic drink perfect to be served at your next party. It is a classic fruit punch from Spain. Enjoy as a cooler with dinner on a summer day.
The Red Wine Sangria Cocktail Recipe is a light and fresh cocktail prepared using wine, fresh fruit and some sweetener. The alcohol and flavor of the cocktail depends completely on the ingredients used. This is a popular drink served very commonly in Spain and Portugal. Play with flavors and variety of wines to make this drink more flavorful. Merlot is the red wine used in this recipe.
You can also make this Cocktail non alcoholic by omitting the wine and vodka.
- 750 ml Red wine
- 1/2 cup Strawberry Vodka
- 1/2 cup Pomegranate juice
- 1/8 cup Apple juice
- 1 tablespoon Ginger Juice
- 1/8 cup Lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Ginger Ale
- 1/4 cup Sugar syrup
- 2 cups Ice cubes , plus more for serving glasses
- 1/2 cup Strawberries , fresh, chopped
- 1/4 cup Mint Leaves (Pudina)
- 1 Lemon , thinly sliced
- 1 Orange , thinly sliced
How to make Red Wine Sangria Cocktail Recipe
- To begin making Red Wine Sangria Cocktail Recipe, in a large pitcher stir in the wine, strawberry vodka, pomegranate juice, apple juice, lime juice, ginger juice, simple syrup, ginger ale.
- Add the Ice cubes, sliced strawberries, mint leaves ,crush them in your palm before adding, lime slices, orange slices and stir well.
- Strain the Red Wine Sangria Cocktail into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Serve Red Wine Sangria Cocktail !!!