Spinach Stir Fry Recipe With Garlic is a super simple dish that’s so delicious. Garlic fried in butter and cooked along with fresh spinach leaves that make this oh so healthy side dish. It can be served along with a steak dish or just eat it as is, as a mid morning snack.
Spinach Stir Fry Recipe With Garlic is a healthy dish packed with nutrients. Spinach leaves are finely chopped and stir fried in butter seasoned with some salt pepper and garlic.
The flavour of the roasted garlic goes perfectly well with the spinach.
Did you Know: Spinach contains 6 percent of your daily value of magnesium, a mineral that can help regulate your blood sugar. Spinach is also low in calories. The fact that spinach is rich in magnesium and contains so few calories it is a major benefit to people with diabetes.
In addition, Spinach is an excellent source of vitamin K, vitamin A, manganese, folate, magnesium, iron, copper, dietary fiber and a whole lot more.
- 4 cups Spinach Leaves (Palak) , finely chopped
- 6 cloves Garlic , finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- Salt , to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Mixed Herbs (Dried)
How to make Spinach Stir Fry Recipe With Garlic
- To begin making the Spinach Stir Fry Recipe With Garlic, heat a pan with butter on medium heat, to this add garlic and saute until for a few seconds, until you can get the aromas coming through.
- To this add the spinach leaves and continue to stir fry until the spinach completely wilts down.
- This will take about 3-5 minutes on medium-high flame.
- Once the spinach is done, add the salt, pper and herbs. Mix well and serve.