A legendary recipe for those crazy hectic mornings: Omelette in a Mug. Yes, we’re serious! This recipe is perfect for a quick meal. It’s protein-packed and versatile; works for breakfast, lunch, dinner or even a midnight snack.
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tbsp of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp of diced green bell pepper
- Salt and ground black pepper (to taste)
- Chopped ham or bacon (optional)
- Cooking spray
How to Make Omelette in a Mug
- 1.1. Combine egg, egg whites, cheddar cheese, bell pepper, salt, ground pepper in a microwave-safe mug coated with non-stick spray.
- 2.2. Microwave on high for 1 minute and give the contents a stir.
- 3.3. Return to the microwave and cook until the eggs are completely set, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes longer. (Note: Time differs from one microwave to the next).
- 4.4. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top, crispy bacon if desired and dig in!