You never need a reason to munch on something delightful. So we bring this Egg Bhurji Roll recipe which you cannot miss on. All you need to do is make a plain parantha and roll in a filling of the egg bhurji in it and you are good to go. The ingredients used in this recipe are wheat flour, eggs, onions, tomatoes, green chilli, ketchup, coriander leaves and a melange of spices. The tangy tomato ketchup enhances the flavor of the roll and makes it even more delectable. This delicious snack recipe is healthy and scrumptious. It doesn’t contain the white flour that is usually used for the rolls. You can pack it your kid’s tiffin and give them something different for a change. They will love it and get the nutrition of the eggs simultaneously. It is an easy- to- make recipe and will save you a lot of time. Serve it with mint chutney or any dip of your choice. It can be packed for picnic and road trips and can also be served as an evening snack. So, what are you waiting for?
1/2 cup water
1 small onion
1 pinch turmeric
1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
1/2 cup refined oil
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 tomato
- 2 green chilli
- salt as required
- 1 handful coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoon tomato ketchup
How to make Egg Bhurji Roll
- Step 1. Chop onion, tomato and coriander leaves. To prepare this delicious roll, start by chopping the onions, tomatoes, green chilies and coriander leaves properly.
- Step 2. Saute onion-tomato for a minute. Put a pan over medium flame and heat some oil in it. Add the chopped onions, tomatoes and green chilies and saute them for a minute.
- Step 3. Prepare the bhurji.Crack the eggs open over the pan and cook for some time. Add the salt, turmeric powder, and red chili powder as per your taste. Keep stirring. Once the bhurji is ready, sprinkle the chopped coriander leaves on the top.
- Step 4 .Knead a fine dough and make parathas with it. Next, combine the flour and water and knead a dough. Make parathas with this dough using the refined oil.
- Step 5. Spread the bhurji in a paratha and roll tightly. Next, spread the egg bhurji filling on the parathas and roll them tightly. Add a layer of tomato ketchup using a spoon. Serve