3 October, 2020
Mayonnaise SandwichPosted in : Snacks/Breakfast on by : Simmi Iyer
Super easy to make and filled with the goodness of veggies, this Veg Mayonnaise Sandwich is easy to make breakfast options that can be made in a jiffy. Here is how to make it.
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper Powder (to taste)
- 2 tbsp Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Carrot (shredded)
- 2 tbsp Capsicum (finely cubed)
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Flakes
- 4 Bread Slices
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Mix mayonnaise, salt, pepper, onion, carrot, capsicum and red chilli flakes in a bowl.
- Apply butter over bread slices.
- Keep some filling over one bread slice and cover with another slice.
- Slather little butter on both sides the sandwich and toast the sandwich.
- Cut into triangle and serve hot