- 250 gram Potatoes
- 1 Boiled Egg (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Celery (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Onion (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Sweet Pickle Relish (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 tsp Celery Seeds
- Wash the potatoes and peel them.
- Cut them into cubes.
- Heat water in a pot.
- Add the potato cubes and 1 tsp salt and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Drain the potatoes once they are cooked.
- Let them cool for 15-20 minutes.
- Add them in a mixing bowl.
- Add boiled eggs, celery, onion and sweet pickle relish in the bowl.
- Mix the dressing ingredients in another bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss everything well.
- Chill the salad in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving