16 October, 2020
Penne Pasta with TomatoesPosted in : Pasta on by : Simmi Iyer
Today we are presenting you with an easy breakfast recipe using Penne Pasta and Tomatoes.
Pasta is a very popular food and originated in Italy. Now a days Pasta is used almost every where in the modern world. There are different types of pasta available in the market. I have used ‘Penne’ Pasta in this recipe. Approximately 350 different types of pasta exist in the world. You can use this recipe in any kind of pasta, and it will turn very yummy.
Try this very simple, but delicious recipe with an Indian twist
- 500 g Penne Pasta
- 1 No Ginger 1 inch length
- 2 Nos Onions Medium sized
- 2 Nos Tomatoes Medium Sized
- 1 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tbsp Chili Powder
- Cook the Penne Pasta in the cooker
- Heat 2/3 tablespoon oil in a pan and when oil is hot, add chopped ginger and stir until it turns brown.
- Add onion slices and stir until it turns light brown. (Add salt to make this process easy)
- Now add 1 tablespoon turmeric powder and two tablespoons red chili powder and stir about 1 minute.
- Now add tomato slices into the pan and stir until it well cooked and become thick.
- Add the cooked Penne Pasta and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and yummy Penne Pasta is ready.