Healthy meets spicy in this dish. This khichdi is super quick and fuss-free.
- ½ cup quinoa
- ⅔ cup water
- ¼ cup sweet corn
- ½ cup cooked black beans (or any other leftover beans that can add flavor and texture to the quinoa khichdi)
- ½ teaspoon crushed coriander seeds
- ½ teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 medium red chili, chopped
- ½ teaspoon Kashmiri red chili powder
- A pinch of turmeric
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- Salt to taste
How To Prepare
- In a saucepan, add the quinoa and water and let it cook.
- In another pan, heat the ghee and add crushed coriander seeds, cumin powder, chopped red chili, Kashmiri red chili, turmeric, corn, and black beans.
- Stir-fry for 4-5 minutes.
- Fluff the quinoa with a fork and add it to the pan.
- Add salt and toss to combine everything.
- Garnish with cilantro.