2 November, 2020
Thai Crab Fried RicePosted in : Rice on by : Simmi Iyer
Fish sauce and soy sauce bring the typical seafood taste to this dish and make it even more delightful and tempting. A bowl of Thai Crab Fried Rice is all you need to satiate your seafood craving.
- 100 gms Crab Meat
- 1 cup Rice cooked (Leftover rice is also good)
- 2 1/2 tsp Oil
- 1 no Egg lightly beaten
- 1 no Garlic Clove minced
- 3/4 tbsp. Fish Sauce
- 3/4 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp White Pepper Powder
- 2 nos Spring Onions chopped
- handful Coriander Leaves chopped
- Lime wedges to serve
- 1 no Onion sliced
- 1 no Tomato small, wedged, to serve
- 1 no Carrot small, sliced
How to make?
- Heat 1 1/2 tbsp. oil in a pan.
- Stir-fry the garlic until light brown.
- Add the rice and mix gently.
- Add the fish sauce, soy sauce and stir again.
- Remove the rice from the pan and keep aside.
- Add the remaining oil and add the egg.
- Cook until the bottom sets and add the rice to the pan.
- Stir well.
- Add the crab meat and cook for a few minutes or until the rice is fluffy.
- Add the spring onions and pepper powder.
- Continue to cook for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring a few times.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with lime wedges.