2 November, 2020
Watermelon MocktailPosted in : Beverages/Juices/Milkshakes on by : Simmi Iyer
Watermelon Mocktail is a delicious mocktail drink made with watermelon, grapes, pomegranate seeds, honey and dates syrup. A refreshing and delicious drink, it is a yummy drink for any time.
- Watermelon – 250 gms
- Ginger – 1/2 inch piece
- Black grapes – 150 gms
- Pomegranate Seeds – 1 cup
- Honey – 1 tsp
- Dates Syrup – 1 tsp
- Mint Leaves – few
- Black Salt – 3 tsp
- Fried Cumin Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
- Peel the outer skin of the ginger and wash it well.
- Take a blender and add the watermelon pieces, black grapes, pomegranate seeds, and water.
- Grind it well.
- Add the honey, dates syrup, black salt, fried cumin powder and lemon juice.
- Give it a blend and pour the juice in a tall glass.
- Sprinkle the mint leaves on top for extra flavor.