Egg and Potato Cutlet
Boiled Eggs – 4
Rusk Biscuits – 5, powdered
Potatoes – 250 gms, boiled, peeled, mashed
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Egg – 1, beaten
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Combine the potatoes, onions, red chilli powder, salt and coriander leaves in a bowl.
2. Mix well.
3. Add the boiled eggs and mix well. Make small balls of this mixture and flatten them slightly.
4. Dip this in the beaten egg and roll them in the rusk.
5. Heat oil in a frying pan.
6. Add the prepared cutlets and fry till golden brown.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves.