Nothing beats a fish finger sandwich. We’ve added homemade tartare sauce, brioche buns and peppery rocket to posh this version up.
- haddock or cod goujons 200g pack
- brioche-style buns 2, toasted
- rocket 50g
- shallot 1, diced
- capers 1 tbsp, chopped
- cornichons 6, finely diced
- Dijon mustard ¼ tsp
- mayonnaise 4 tbsp
- lemon ½
- STEP 1. To make the tartare sauce, mix everything with a squeeze of lemon and season well.
- STEP 2. Grill or bake the goujons following the pack instructions. Spread the bottom of the buns with half the sauce then add the rocket. Pile on the goujons then top with the rest of the tartare sauce and the bun tops.