Ladies Finger Pachadi is a very simple and tasty dish usually served alongside rice dishes.
Also known as Vendakkai Pachadi in the South and Bhindi Pachadi in the North, it is also called as Okra Pachadi in places outside India.
Ingredients for Ladies Finger Pachadi
- 250 g Ladies Finger / Bhindi / Okra
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- few Curry Leaves
- 3/4 cup Thick Curd
- as per taste Salt
How to make Ladies Finger Pachadi
- Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
- Add the mustard seeds, curry leaves and temper them.
- Add the chopped ladies finger, turmeric powder and fry well.
- In a bowl, mix the curd and salt.
- Add the fried ladies finger and serve them.