5 November, 2020
Salmon RisottoPosted in : Fish/Seafood on by : Simmi Iyer
You don’t have to spend hours cooking to make something delicious. This hot-smoked salmon, dill and lemon risotto is full of light, fresh flavors and is ready in just 30 minutes – perfect for a midweek meal.
- onion 1, finely chopped
- risotto rice 150g
- white wine small glass, about 125ml
- vegetable stock 1 litre heated and simmering
- lemon 1, juiced and zested
- dill a handful, chopped
- hot-smoked salmon fillets 150g, flaked
- STEP 1. Melt a knob of butter in a wide shallow pan. Cook the onions until soft, then add the rice and stir to coat. tip in the wine and bubble until absorbed, then gradually add the stock stirring until the rice is just tender. Add the lemon, stir in the salmon and dill and serve.