9 November, 2020
Creamy Garlic PrawnsPosted in : Fish/Seafood on by : Simmi Iyer
Creamy Garlic prawns is a simple and delicious dish ideal for a weekday lunch or dinner. Full of flavor, it is a great dish to serve family or guests.
Ingredients for Creamy Garlic Prawns
- 500 g Prawns peeled, tails intact
- 50 g Butter
- 2 tsp Garlic Paste
- 2 tsp Maida (Plain Flour)
- 1/2 cup Thick Cream
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock
- 1/4 tsp Mustard Paste
- 2 tsp Coriander Leaves (or) Parsley chopped
- as per taste Pepper Powder
- as per taste Salt
How to make Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Heat butter in a pan over medium flame.
- Add the garlic paste and stir well.
- Add the flour and stir again.
- Remove the pan from flame after 20 seconds.
- Pour the stock and cream to the pan.
- Stir until well combined.
- Place the pan over medium flame, stirring until the sauce thickens.
- Add the mustard, salt and pepper powder.
- Now add the prawns to the pan and stir well.
- Simmer until it starts to boil and reduce flame.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until the prawns are done.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with cooked rice.