Skip to content
- 4 nos pav buns
- 1/2 tsp jeera
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 cup onion finely chopped
- 3/4 cup tomato finely chopped
- 1/2 cup capsicum finely chopped
- 2 tsp butter + 1 tbsp butter for toasting
- 1/4 cup water as needed
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp pav bhaji masala powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp raw onion finely chopped
- Get all your ingredients ready.Heat dosa tawa add 1 tsp butter let it melt add jeera let it crackle, add ginger garlic paste.
- Sauté for a minute then add onion, salt sauté till transparent.
- Add tomato,capsicum sauté until mushy and raw smell of tomato leaves. Then add turmeric, chilli and pav masala powders. Sauté well for a minute.
- Add water, mash well with potato masher until it becomes a thick masala. Mix it well.
- Finally add 1 tsp butter, coriander leaves, mix well then push the masala to one side of the dosa tawa. Add butter on other side, lit pav buns and toast slightly on both the sides.Spread the masala.
- Spread on top, center and the sides generously. Add raw onion,coriander leaves and serve hot with lemon wedges! Repeat to finish other bun too.