29 November, 2020
Thai Chilli SaucePosted in : Veg/Non Veg on by : Simmi Iyer
- ▢½ cup Granulated Sugar
- ▢3-4 cloves Garlic (Chopped)
- ▢2 tsp Red Chilli Flakes
- ▢1 cup Water
- ▢¼ cup Rice Vinegar
- ▢½ tsp Salt
- ▢2 tsp Sambal Oelek
- ▢1 tbsp Fish Sauce
- ▢1 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- ▢1 and ½ tbsp Cornstarch
- Add sugar, garlic, red chili flakes, water, vinegar, salt, ketchup, sambal oelek and fish sauce in a pan and bring it to boil.
- Mix cornflour with little water to make a lump free mixture and add it slowly in the pan.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes until sauce thickens a bit.
- Remove the pan from heat and let it cool.
- Transfer in a glass bottle and refrigerate for about a month.
- Use as and when required.