16 December, 2020
Chilli Garlic PrawnsPosted in : Fish/Seafood on by : Simmi Iyer
A quick, simple and delicious seafood ideal as an appetizer or as an accompaniment to a meal.
Prawns – 8 to 10, large, peeled, deveined, tails intact
Garlic – 2 cloves, finely sliced
Red Chillies – 2, finely sliced
Extra Virgin Olive Oil (or Butter) – 3 tsp
Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
Coriander Leaves – 2 tsp, chopped
Dried Oregano – 1/4 to 1/3 tsp
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on the prawns.
2. Heat oil in a nonstick pan over medium flame.
3. Add the garlic, chillies and prawns.
4. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
5. Add the coriander leaves, lemon juice and oregano.
6. Stir well and cook for another minute or two.
7. Remove and serve.