30 December, 2020
Posted in : Beverages/Juices/Milkshakes on by : Simmi Iyer
- ▢3 tbsp Instant Coffee Powder
- ▢3 tbsp Sugar
- ▢2 tbsp Water
- ▢4 cups Milk (Chilled or Hot)
- ▢Ice Cubes
- Add instant coffee powder and sugar in a cup.
- Add 2 tbsp water and beat the coffee and sugar vigorously until it is light and fluffy.
- Add a few more drops of water required while beating the coffee.
- Fill a glass with ice cubes. Skip if using hot milk.
- Pour milk on top.
- Top the glass with whipped coffee.
- Serve chilled.
- Dalgona Coffee is milk topped with the whipped coffee and no, you cannot drink it just like that. Once the coffee is served to you, mix it well using a stirrer until coffee and milk combine well. Then sip it using a straw or directly from the glass.