21 January, 2021
Fish in Buttermilk MasalaPosted in : Fish/Seafood on by : Simmi Iyer
- 1 kg – cat fish (or any other kind of fish), cut into medium pieces
- 2 tsps – red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp – ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp – vinegar
- 1 cup – buttermilk
- 1 tsp – garam masala
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
How to Make Fish in Buttermilk Masala
- Marinate the fish in salt, red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste and vinegar for 5 mins.
- Heat the oil in the pan.
- Add the pieces of fish and fry it till it is 1/4 cooked.
- Add butter milk, garam masala and turmeric powder.
- Cook it till most of the butter milk evaporates and fish is cooked.
- Then add cilantro.