21 January, 2021
Fruity Peanut Butter PitasPosted in : Kids corner on by : Simmi Iyer
My kiddo ask for these pita sandwiches all the time. They haven’t noticed that as good as they taste, they’re also good for them.
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/8 teaspoon each ground allspice, cinnamon and nutmeg
- 2 whole wheat pita pocket halves
- 1/2 medium apple, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium firm banana, sliced
- In a small bowl, blend the peanut butter, allspice, cinnamon and nutmeg. Spread inside pita bread halves; fill with apple and banana slices.