Make this ultimate Punjabi snack from scratch. Dough pockets stuffed with keema masala mixture, fried golden and served with a refreshing hung curd dip
Ingredients of Keema Samosa With Yogurt Dip
- 50 Gram Onion
- 5 Gram Whole garam masalas
- 250 Gram Keema
- 1 Tbsp Hung curd
- 10 Gram Ginger-garlic paste
- 250 Gram Refined flour
- 1 Tbsp Garam masala
- 4-5 Gram Ginger, chopped
- 15-20 Gram Dry Fruits
How to Make Keema Samosa with Yogurt Dip
- 1.Marinate the keema with ginger-garlic paste, red chilli powder, salt, turmeric, coriander powder, curd. Mix well and keep aside for 20 minutes.
- 2.Heat the oil, add the whole garam masala, sliced onions and sauté until they turn a golden brown.
- 3.Add the marinated keema to the oil and cook well. Add the chopped ginger to the keema. Add the dry fruits.
- For the samosa:
- 1.Add salt to refined flour along with oil to make a stiff dough.
- 2.Portion into small balls. Roll into pancakes. Add the keema to pancake and shape (crescent shaped).
- 3.Fry till cooked.
- For the dip:
- 1.Mix the hung curd, castor sugar, salt, cardamom powder, rose water and mix well.