Skip to content
- 1 ¼ cups all purpose white flour
- 1 ¾ cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted and cooked
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 cups raspberries
- 2 tbsp. dried coconut
How to Make Whole Wheat Raspberry Coconut Muffins
- Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper muffin liners.
- Sift the flours and baking powder into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the oil, eggs, milk, and sugar.
- Then pour into the dry ingredients and mix together until just combined – do not overmix.
- Gently stir in the raspberries, then spoon the batter into the paper cases and sprinkle with the dried coconut.
- Bake in a preheated oven, at 400 degrees F, for 20 mins.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.