22 January, 2021
Baked Yogurt With Honey Cinnamon Grilled FruitsPosted in : Sweet/Dessert on by : Simmi Iyer
Baked Yogurt With Honey Cinnamon Grilled Fruits is one of the easiest desserts to make but looks so fancy that it will make you look like a culinary genius! The recipe is very simple and requires just a few simple ingredients. You can use any topping you like from simple fruit compote to grilled fruits or you can serve it as it is. You can also flavor the yogurt with any flavor of choice other than vanilla. You can also add some fruit pulp (Strawberry/Mango) to the yogurt mixture to make the respective fruity yogurts. Baked yogurt with honey cinnamon grilled fruits can be made ahead and stored in the refrigerator and hence is perfect for parties or family get-togethers as a Dessert.
- 1 cup curd
- 1 cup Fresh cream
- 1 cup Condensed Milk
- 3/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Pineapple, sliced
- 1 Pears, sliced
- 2 Peaches, sliced
- 2 Plum, sliced
- 4 Strawberries, sliced
- 1 Mango (Ripe), sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
How to make Baked Yogurt With Honey Cinnamon Grilled Fruits
- To begin making Baked yogurt with honey cinnamon grilled fruits, first pre-heat the oven to 160 degree Celsius
- Add the yogurt to a mixing bowl and whisk.
- Add the cream, condensed milk and vanilla extract if using. Whisk till everything blends well.
- Pour the mixture into 5-6 ramekins.
- Make a water bath by pouring water in a baking tray till it is half filled.
- Place the ramekins in the water bath and bake for about 18-20 minutes or till the mixture is just set.
- Cool and refrigerate for a couple of hours.
- To make the topping, heat and brush a grill pan with the butter.
- Place the fruit slices on the pan and grill for 1-2 minutes, till you see grill marks on the slice. This time may change depending on the fruit used.
- Whisk the honey and cinnamon in a small bowl. Brush it on the fruit slices. Take the fruits slices off the heat.
- Cool completely and place them on top of the cold baked yogurt and serve Baked yogurt with honey cinnamon grilled fruits as a Dessert.