22 January, 2021
Chicken Meatball TacosPosted in : Snacks/Breakfast on by : Simmi Iyer
Chicken Meatball Tacos Recipe is a delicious Mexican taco where meatballs are placed in a crispy taco shell, along with some lip smacking additions like refried beans, cheese and guacamole. It is a fabulous dish for any dinner party where these tacos can be served as appetizers or great to be served at a high tea party as well.
- 250 grams Chicken , minced
- 1 Green Chilli , finely chopped
- Salt , to taste
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon Coriander (Dhania) Leaves
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- Sunflower Oil , for deep frying
- 8 to 10 Hard taco shells
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese , grated
- 1/2 cup Rajma Beans
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Guacamole
- 1 cup Iceberg lettuce , shredded
- 2 sprig Spring Onion Greens , as required, chopped
- 2 sprig Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , chopped
How to make Chicken Meatball Tacos
- To begin making the Chicken Meatball Tacos recipe, firstly we will make the meatballs.
- To make the meatballs in a mixing bowl, combine the minced chicken along with the green chilli, salt, pepper powder, coriander leaves and ginger garlic paste. Mix well and bring the mixture together.
- Now roll them between your palms to make small lemon sized meatballs.
- Heat oil for deep frying in a deep frying pan on medium heat. Deep fry the chicken balls on low to medium flame until cooked well. Remove from oil and drain on a kitchen towel.
- You can click on each one one of the links below to get the recipes of how to make these elements. You can also buy store bought taco shells to ease the process of making this Taco Recipe.
- Hard taco shells
- Rajma Beans
- Homemade sour cream or you can use readymade sour cream
- To assemble the tacos, into the crispy taco shells, place the refried beans mix, chicken meat balls, grated cheese and warm it in preheated oven at 170 degree centigrade until the cheese melts (for about 1 minute or 2).
- Once the cheese is melted, remove the tacos from the oven, spread some shredded lettuce leaves, drizzle some sour cream and some guacamole.
- Garnish with some spring onions, fresh coriander leaves and serve immediately