22 January, 2021
Quick Masala French ToastPosted in : Snacks/Breakfast on by : Simmi Iyer
Quick Masala French Toast is a perfect fusion recipe which you can make for your breakfast with no time. It is a perfect combination of toast, eggs and vegetables, which is not only healthy but also very delicious to eat.
- 3 whole wheat brown bread
- 4 Whole Eggs
- Sunflower Oil , or butter as required
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- 1 tablespoon Red Chilli flakes
- Salt , as per your taste
- 3 sprig Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , finely chopped
- 1/4 tablespoon Black pepper powder
- 1 Onion , finely chopped
- 2 to 3 Green Chillies , finely chopped
How to make?
- To begin making the Quick Masala French Toast recipe, beat the eggs in a mixing bowl
- Add milk, beat it again and make sure that it is mixed properly. Add chilli flakes, salt and black pepper.
- Once it is done, heat oil in a wide pan. Take a bread slice, dip it in the egg mixture and put it on the pan.
- Spread some onion, green chillies and coriander on the top of bread and pour some egg mixture on it again.
- Turn the bread and let the other side also cooked properly. Once it turns light brown in colour, take it out of the stove and it is ready to be served.