If you are looking for a one pot noodles that can be made in a jiffy, then we have the right recipe that has great Asian flavors. The flat rice noodles are tossed along with roasted vegetables, roasted peanuts and a spicy sauce. The noodles becomes the perfect dish to try it out during a Sunday supper with your loved ones.
- 300 grams Rice Noodles (Flat)
- 2 Carrot , cut into thin stripes
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum) , cut into thin stripes
- 1 Red Bell pepper (Capsicum) , cut into thin stripes
- 1 Onion , thinly sliced
- 4 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 inch Ginger, chopped
- 100 grams Tofu , crumbled
- 4 tablespoons spicy sauce ( depending about taste buds)
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 2 tablespoon Roasted Peanuts , coarsely pounded
- 3 Stalks Spring Onion Greens , chopped
How to make Thai Style Tofu & Peanut Noodles
- To begin making the Tofu & Peanut Noodles, boil the noodles in a saucepan filled with water. Boil until the the noodles are just cooked.
- Strain the water and wash the noodles over a running tap water to stop the cooking process.
- Drizzle some oil and coat the noodles so that it does not stick to each other.
- In a bowl add all the ingredients mentioned in the list to make the sauce. Mix well until it combines.
- Heat a kadai with oil, add the ginger and garlic, saute till it softens. Add sliced onions, fry till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the bell peppers and carrots and saute till they are cooked. Make sure they are not completely roasted.
- Add the crumbled tofu and the mixed sauce and give it a stir. At this point add the cooked noodles and toss well to coat the sauce evenly over the noodles. Check for seasonings.
- Serve the tossed noodles in a bowl and top it up with pound peanuts and spring onions.