Light And Creamy Broccoli Soup
The Cream of Broccoli Soup Recipe is a healthy wholesome soup that is made creamy with the addition of potatoes and light with milk. Broccoli is a fiber rich food that is a rich source iron, vitamin C, vitamin A, folic Acid, calcium and fiber. Packed with flavors from black pepper and the roasted broccoli, this soup would make it into your table week after week.
- 500 grams Broccoli , florets
- 1 Potato (Aloo), boiled
- 1 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup vegetable stock or water
- 1/2 cup Milk
- Salt and Pepper , to taste
How to make Light And Creamy Broccoli Soup
- To begin making the Cream of Broccoli Soup Recipe, heat the oil in a wok or a heavy bottomed pan. Add in the broccoli florets, sprinkle some salt and stir fry until the broccoli is tender and feels cooked.
- Place all the ingredients into the blender along with a teaspoon of whole black pepper corns (or less) and blend to make a smooth puree.
- Once blended pour the soup into the sauce pan and warm it only when you are ready to serve to get the maximum nutrition benefits.
- Check the salt levels and adjust to suit your taste.