Badam ( Almond) Milkshake
A popular milkshake variety, the badam milkshake is a delicious summer cooler. Also makes for a healthy after-school drink for children or afternoon refreshment for adults.
Milk – 400 ml
Almonds (Badam) – 5 to 6 + 2 more for garnish
Sugar – 2 1/2 tblsp
Badam Mix – 2 tblsp (available readymade)
Cinnamon Powder – little
Saffron Strands – 2 or 3 (optional)
1. Boil and cool the milk.
2. Soak the almonds in warm water for 15 to 30 minutes.
3. Remove the skin and grind to a fine paste.
4. Add milk, sugar and Badam mix.
5. Blend again until frothy.
6. Pour this into serving glasses.
7. Sprinkle some cinnamon powder if desired.
8. Garnish with some chopped almonds.
9. Serve at once.