- 12 ounces uncooked tri-color pasta
- 1/2 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 large yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- 15-20 baby carrots, thick rounds
- 1 1/2 cups cauliflower, dime size pieces
- 1/2 english cucumber, cubed
- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- Cook pasta according to package instructions (rinse and drain under cold water to cool quickly).
- While pasta is cooking cut up vegetables and put into a large mixing bowl, then add the shrimp.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together the honey, vinegar, black pepper, mustard, and garlic powder.
- While still whisking, slowly add the oil and whisk everything together.
- Next add the cooled pasta to the bowl with the vegetables and shrimp and gently mix it all together.
- Pour the marinade over the pasta mixture and gently toss for an even coat.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 5 hours.
- Stir and serve chilled.
About This Recipe
A delicious low salt take on a popular pasta salad.