2 February, 2021
Speedy Tortilla Wraps – ( Kidney-healthy recipes)
Posted in : Kidney ( CKD) on by : Simmi Iyer
- cream cheese
- 3 7″flour or corn tortillas
- 1 cup lettuce
- left over chicken, beef or fish
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise or low sodium ranch
- Spread cream cheese on tortilla.
- Lay on lettuce leaves, meat, and pepper slices.
- Spread with mayonnaise or low sodium ranch dressing.
- Roll up each tortilla like a jelly roll.
- Cut in half and wrap in plastic wrap to hold together.
- Keep chilled in cooler for 6-8 hours.
About This Recipe
Whip up these wraps for a fresh, high protein snack or lunch.