5 February, 2021
Cheesy Potato Crescent Rolls
These stuffed potato crescent rolls are an excellent lunch box recipe for the kids. You can use your own creative ideas on the stuffing, the sky is the limit. I use simple sliced boiled egg as a stuffing for my son’s lunch box when I am running out of the time. It is easy for the kids to have on the short lunch break without making a mess.
- 1 Can Crescent Rolls (8 rolls in one can)
- 1 no Large Potato (Boiled and Mashed)
- 0.50 cup Shredded Cheese
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 cup Onion Chopped
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 0.25 tsp Turmeric Powder
- For stuffing: In a pan, heat oil, add chopped onion and cook until the onion becomes soft.
- Add turmeric powder and cook until the turmeric powder loses its raw smell.
- Add mashed potato, red chili powder, coriander powder and cook until the spices lose its raw smell. Let the stuffing to cool.
- Roll out each of the crescent rolls and arrange on the baking sheet. Place a spoonful of shredded cheese on the wider part of the crescent roll, potato filling on top of the cheese and roll.
- Bake according to the package direction. I baked for 12 minutes on a preheated 375 degrees oven. Cheesy potato rolls are ready to serve